This fresh, low fat Tikka Masala is a great British favourite! This national dish is packed with fresh flavours in a rich tomato sauce, enhanced by freshly ground roasted spices - who can resist the lure of Chicken Tikka Masala?!!
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh tomato and onion cooking sauce bursting with the flavours of fresh ground cumin and fresh coriander, help give this a full flavour and it’s distinctive orange colour. Cook with sliced chicken thigh meat for extra flavour.
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (28%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (25%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (from Cows Milk), Water, Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Coriander, Vegetable Oil, Freshly Ground Spices.