Bask in the heat of the sub-continent with this explosion of freshly roasted spices combined with a rich tomato and onion gravy, giving you a fresh, low fat Madras - fabulous!
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh, aromatic tomato and onion cooking sauce enriched with roasted ginger, garlic and freshly ground coriander. Cook with lamb then serve with pilau rice and mushroom bhaji.
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (28%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (19%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (from Cows Milk), Water, Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Coriander, Freshly Ground Spices, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tamarind
(Note: Allergens marked in bold)