This fresh, low fat Jalfrezi Indian Cooking Sauce is a popular dish with a thick tomato and onion gravy enhanced by fruity green bell peppers and tangy tamarind.
Great Taste Gold Star Winner 2012
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh tomato and onion cooking sauce bursting with smoky green peppers and tamarind, blended with carefully selected spices to give our Jalfrezi sauce a taste in a world of it’s own. Try slow cooking in the oven with some diced beef, for that melt in the mouth curry.
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Lasts 12 weeks in the fridge
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people
'Nothing to hide' Ingredients
Onions (29%), Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Citric Acid) (26%), Very Low-fat Natural Yoghurt (Milk), Water, Fresh Green Peppers (14%), Fresh Whole Green Chillies, Fresh Coriander, Freshly Ground Spices, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Tamarind
(Note: Allergens marked in bold)